Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Garden Conservancy tour

     Yesterday The Garden Conservancy sponsored a tour here, and 167 people attended, including some from California, Arizona, Washington, and Illinois.  It went from ten until four, so I had a hard time talking to even half that many of the visitors.  Then from four until five, I had a special tour, called "Digging Deeper," where I led 17 people on a tour of my moss gardens. 
     I had four volunteer, or docents, helping me by being posted at different positions around the gardens.  In addition, two more people collected admission and gave out information.  Two of the docents, Vic Schiegg (photos five and six,) and Nancy Parker (phone nine, on left with blond hair), appear in the photos.
     The two ladies in the early photos are examining (admiring?) a wooden structure I constructed two years ago, which is a 500-year-old design of Leonardo da Vinci. 









    

No comments:

Post a Comment