Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 29, 2016

The Associated Press likes moss.

     The Associated Press just published an article on moss gardening.  I was one of three moss enthusiasts interviewed for the article.  You can find it online on many newspaper websites by going to Google and typing: Mosses can be a versatile and beautiful addition to any garden.  It should be appearing in print versions soon, most likely in Sunday garden sections.  If you find it in your local papers, I'd appreciate it if you would clip it and send it to me at W231 S5977 Molla Drive, Waukesha, WI 53189.
     The following four photos of mine appeared in the article, two from my gardens and two from Japan that I took when I was touring gardens there in 2014.  J. Paul Moore also has two photos in the article taken of his moss lawn in Nashville, TN.



No comments:

Post a Comment