Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, July 17, 2016

It's mid-summer!!

     How can that be?  Since late March, I've been spending about 60 hours a week in my gardens, including maintenance plus several new projects.  With the biggest projects done, I'm down to a mere 30 hours a week in maintenance and tweaking things here and there.
     This is a photo of the front yard, including the township-property road ditch.  The lower course of stones is actually on township property.  I built this series of rock terraces in 2007.  The groundcovers are: at the top level, Vinca minor; the middle level Sedum floiferum "Weihenstephaner Gold"; and the lower level Lysimachia nummularia (Moneywort).  The dark green plant in the triangular area in the lower center is Muelenbeckia axilaris (Wire Vine).
 


1 comment:

  1. I just had the pleasure of riding my bike over to Dale's house this morning to witness his beautiful gardens!! They are breathtaking...several lovely changes since I was there last. Always a special treat to wander about and enjoy Dale's creations. Stunning! Thank you so much! D.

    ReplyDelete