Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, March 9, 2020

A guide to the gardens

Note: I will be visiting Brazil for two weeks, so there will not be a post for several weeks.

     I recently reworked some maps of my gardens to reflect the work I did last year in my back yard.  I am attaching four maps that will give viewers a better idea where various places are located when I discuss them.  The first maps covers the entire property and shows general locations of the various gardens.  The second gives a more detailed view of the front yard.  The last two show details of the back yard.  The property is 150 feet wide by 300 feet deep (or 45.7 by 91.4 meters)
     The blog was started on February 29, 2016.  You can view the posts from March 26 to April 7 of 2016 to view many photos showing the development of the gardens over the years.


3 comments:

  1. Nice drawings of your layout. I would like to look at the history of your garden that you mentioned. There is no link to the actual post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scroll down to the end, then click on "Earlier posts." Continue to the end again, perhaps multiple times, until you find the posts I mentioned. Let me know if that works.
    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dale and Lisa. There is a blog archive that I see on the right where I could click directly to a previous year. Nice job on those drawings; that must have taken some time!

    ReplyDelete